Still not sure whether a BIS education is right for your child? Take a look at some of the resources BIS teachers recommend and learn more about the ideas that inspire us.
- How Kids Really Succeed
- How to Find a School Your Kids Will Love (And That You Will, Too)
- The Brain Science is in: Students’ Emotional Needs Matter
- What’s Going on in Your Child’s Brain When You Read Them a Story?
- Can Reading Make You Happier?
- Music Lessons Improve Children’s Cognitive Skills and Academic Performance
- Turning Teaching Upside Down
- What’s The Point of a Makerspace?
- Everyone a Changemaker
- How to Raise More Grateful Children
- The Joys and Benefits of Bilingualism
- Research Shows The Best Ways to Learn Math
- Why Homework Ruins Elementary School Students
- Raising Caring Children
- Nurturing Intrinsic Motivation
- Praise the Effort, not the Outcome? Think Again!
- Why Teaching English Through Content is Critical for ELL Students
- How Integrating Physical Art into Digital Creations Expands Creativity
- Visual Arts MoMA
- 6 Key Insights: RAND Corp. Researchers Talk Personalized Learning
- Mental Models I Find Repeatedly Useful
- While Everyone is Distracted by Social Media, Successful People Double Down on an Underrated Skill